What is teletal?
An interpreter accompanies the call and will help you:
- Interpret ambiguous terms and difficult words
- Provides support for memory
- Documents the conversation and sends it home to you
- Helping you through telephone exchanges
- A security and support for you
The interpreter is present throughout the conversation.
You do not need a permit to call with Teletal.
You call from your home or mobile number.
Phone:020-22 11 44
ARE YOU CALLING FROM ABROAD?
Phone: 0046-8-21 11 19
Teletal works in Sweden.
Calls abroad are only allowed at max 2 min.