What is teletal?
Teletal is a telephone service that is open for those who feel they need support during important phone calls.
An interpreter accompanies the call and will help you:
- Interpret ambiguous terms and difficult words
- Provides support for memory
- Documents the conversation and sends it home to you
- Helping you through telephone exchanges
- A security and support for you
The interpreter is present throughout the conversation.
You do not need a permit to call with Teletal.
You call from your home or mobile number.